Love-A-Palooza 2005

Monday, January 17, 2005

January Planning

Big Huge thanks to Susan, Dorothy, Bonnie, Gladys, Mom, and Katie for coming to the meeting this past Sunday. We got a lot done, especially since Kelly the flower person came and we got to discuss what flowers we need. All ideas discussed, will be mostly roses with some callas and gerbras. I'm meeting again with her on March 21st to go to the wholesaler to pick out the actual flowers. She and Bonnie will assemble everything on Friday and Bonnie (with help) will bring everything to the LCC on Saturday for the wedding. Bonnie offered to let me look through her jewelry for some to match my dress. We discussed the basic timeline for the day and nailed down the favors. I got the bags off eBay for super cheap!

Then went over to Mary's house to finalize the design blueprint. Mary-Martha is the most creative wedding planner, I highly recommend her. She completely understood my set-design vision for those big trees and has some awesome ideas. It's gonna be pretty! Also has a very special something borrowed, old, and blue for me. At this point it seems like all the plans are in place and now we just need to put it all together. I am excited. We have some fun arts and crafts projects to do for the wedding.

Other news is that the bridesmaid army received their instructions for dresses, B and I reserved the tuxedos, we reserved a king jacuzzi room at the Phoenix Inn in Oly for the wedding night, my dress is all paid for and picked up and just needs alterations, I got a great veil on ebay for cheap and am bidding on my and the flower girls tiaras! It is going to be a fun party. So far DIY wedding is going well thanks to all my great help!
Love,
Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home