Love-A-Palooza 2005

Monday, January 17, 2005

HONEYMOON IN MAUI!!!!!!!!




We booked the honeymoon! On May 8th at 9:55am we are flying Hawaiian airlines to Maui for 7 days of rest, relaxation, and fun in paradise. We are staying at the lovely Maui Prince Hotel on one of the nicest beaches, with sea turtles and great snorkeling I am told. I am so excited not only to be going to Maui, but because I spent an absolutely ridiculous amount of time trying to plan this trip and stay within a reasonable budget. I am so happy to just have it planned and done. Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and many more, you name it, I tried it. After hours and hours and one major freakout which scared the bejezzus out of Brandon, we finally found that our local travel agent at AAA got us the best deal through Pleasant Holidays.



We get:
2 coach plane tix, Lei greeting, compact rental car for 7 days, Partial-ocean view hotel room for 7 days for around $1500 each. Not bad, but not cheap either. We figured though that this is the honeymoon and as I am going to be an intern in July, ain't no other chance to have a super romantic vacation for at least 3 years. Our typical vacations involve us camping out of our car and doing 20 different things every day. Given our hotel choice, we still went as cheap as possible. We plan to bat our eyes and look cute as much as possible and tell everyone we are on the honeymoon in hopes of upgrades to plane tix, car and room.



We are really excited and will try our best to not overbook ourselves, spending as much time lounging and drinking pina coladas as possible. Some things we plan to do however are to go to the top of the volcano for sunrise, driving the road to Hana with lots of stops, jumping in waterfalls, the Old Lahaina Luau, and geocaching of course! I also plan to take my second-ever surfing lesson one morning (with a female instructor per Brandon's request.) If we somehow have extra money, I'd love to try side-by-side massages at one of the spas on the beach there or a sunset dinner cruise on the Maui Princess. Ahhh, heaven...


4 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I should have had you promise me you'd take me to Hawaii when you got married since I promised you to go just if you graduated high school!!

    Be nice to your mom now so you are assured of an ontime ride to the airport!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site Brandon, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for And Donate yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site And Donate I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site Brandon, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Army Donate yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Army Donate I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

     
  • At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site Brandon, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Auto Donate yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Auto Donate I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home